The mission of the Scituate School system is to provide all students with the knowledge and skills necessary to become responsible, successful and contributing citizens in a continually changing world.
1. Communicate effectively through speaking, writing, listening, and reading.
2. Think critically and problem solve effectively.
3. Demonstrate active involvement in their own education.
4. Use current technology effectively and responsibly to enhance learning in content areas.
5. Explore and express their creativity and curiosity.
CORE VALUES & BELIEF STATEMENT:
Scituate High School is a collaborative community in which all stakeholders: