Scituate High School Home
Tradition of Excellence, Personalized Learning, Preparing for the Future
Today is a Distance Learning Day for the entire district due to power outages and downed trees in many parts of Scituate.
To apply to be a substitute teacher, you must have RIDE certification OR a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
A message from the superintendent of Scituate Public Schools, thanking students, parents, and staff for their roles in responding to the power outage at the middle and high schools, and also talking about updates to distance learning options.
Scituate High School earns top honors at Providence Journal’s Readers’ Choice Awards
At a Glance
- 8.42:1 Student to teacher ratio
- 71% of students are proficient in ELA
- 82% of students showed standard to high growth in Math proficiency
- 97% Graduation rate
- 4 Star RIDE rating
- 21 Varsity sport teams
- 1.6% Teacher absenteeism
- 90% of faculty has 3+ years teaching experience
- 81.9% of seniors go on to a post-secondary school
- 4 RIDE approved CTE pathways
We are all proud to be Spartans!