The Scituate School Department has immediate openings for part time and full time bus monitor positions. Please call 647-4100 for an application!
Scituate High School Home
Tradition of Excellence, Personalized Learning, Preparing for the Future
Due to incorrect Zoom meeting information, the Policy Sub Committee meeting scheduled for 10/29/2020 at 6:00 PM has been cancelled. New date and time will be posted soon.
North Scituate Elementary School ONLY will be distance learning Monday, October 26 through Friday, October 30
North Scituate Elementary School ONLY will be distance learning Monday, October 26 through Friday, October 30 due to heating issues.
Today is a Distance Learning Day for the entire district due to power outages and downed trees in many parts of Scituate.
At a Glance
- 8.42:1 Student to teacher ratio
- 71% of students are proficient in ELA
- 82% of students showed standard to high growth in Math proficiency
- 97% Graduation rate
- 4 Star RIDE rating
- 21 Varsity sport teams
- 1.6% Teacher absenteeism
- 90% of faculty has 3+ years teaching experience
- 81.9% of seniors go on to a post-secondary school
- 4 RIDE approved CTE pathways
We are all proud to be Spartans!