The Scituate School Department has immediate openings for part time and full time bus monitor positions. Please call 647-4100 for an application!
Scituate High School Home
Tradition of Excellence, Personalized Learning, Preparing for the Future
Watch our students compete in our spelling bee, live!
To apply to be a substitute teacher, you must have RIDE certification OR a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
Scituate High School earns top honors at Providence Journal’s Readers’ Choice Awards
Please follow the posted links for the latest information.
At a Glance
- 8.42:1 Student to teacher ratio
- 71% of students are proficient in ELA
- 82% of students showed standard to high growth in Math proficiency
- 97% Graduation rate
- 4 Star RIDE rating
- 21 Varsity sport teams
- 1.6% Teacher absenteeism
- 90% of faculty has 3+ years teaching experience
- 81.9% of seniors go on to a post-secondary school
- 4 RIDE approved CTE pathways
We are all proud to be Spartans!