Notice of Destruction of Special Education Records
Scituate High School Home
Tradition of Excellence, Personalized Learning, Preparing for the Future
The Scituate School Department has immediate openings for part time and full time bus monitor positions. Please call 647-4100 for an application!
To apply to be a substitute teacher, you must have RIDE certification OR a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
Please follow the posted links for the latest information.
At a Glance
- 8.42:1 Student to teacher ratio
- 71% of students are proficient in ELA
- 82% of students showed standard to high growth in Math proficiency
- 97% Graduation rate
- 4 Star RIDE rating
- 21 Varsity sport teams
- 1.6% Teacher absenteeism
- 90% of faculty has 3+ years teaching experience
- 81.9% of seniors go on to a post-secondary school
- 4 RIDE approved CTE pathways
We are all proud to be Spartans!