Tri-County will be holding another COVID-19 vaccine clinic this Friday, Nov. 5th from 10am-noon.
This clinic will now be expanded to accommodate children 5-11 years old and individuals requesting a Flu vaccine.
We will also be holding an additional vaccine clinic on Tuesday Nov. 9th from 3-5pm. Both clinics will be held in the North Providence gymnasium.
The general public is welcome at Tri-County vaccine clinics.
The following vaccines will be provided in our vaccine clinics.
- 1st and 2nd dose Pfizer vaccines (pediatric dose) for children ages 5-11yo
- 1st and 2nd dose Pfizer vaccines (adult dose) for persons 12 years and older
- 1st and 2nd dose Moderna vaccines for adults 18+
- Moderna and Pfizer booster doses for adults 18+ who self-attest to being at high risk for COVID-19 infection/complications
- Flu vaccines for 6 months and older
They can book an appointment by calling 519-1940